Primefree sequences in the OEIS. A bad idea.

franktaw at netscape.net franktaw at netscape.net
Sun Oct 30 23:29:48 CET 2005

It would be useful to have some keyword-related searches in the advanced lookup.  (I'm referring to the keywords defined in the database here.)  I'd like at least the following:

* Search for a word, including only sequences with at least one keyword from a list.
* Search for a word, excluding any sequence which has any of a list of keywords.
* Search for a sequence of numbers, excluding any sequence which has any of a list of keywords.
* Search for a sequence of numbers, including only sequences with at least one keyword from a list.

Franklin T. Adams-Watters
16 W. Michigan Ave.
Palatine, IL 60067
847-776-7645