Contribution for OEIS

Richard Guy rkg at cpsc.ucalgary.ca
Mon Oct 31 16:47:11 CET 2005

Apologies for

(a) not checking that the sequence was already
in (though there were three other possibly
acceptable sequences)

(b) error in sequence, and for writing
`composite' where I should have written `nonprime'

(c) that I still haven't checked if there's
any connexion with `PRIM' in Winning Ways.

Also thanks for those who set me right and
provided partial answers to some of the implied
questions.             R.