Duplicate

Gerald McGarvey Gerald.McGarvey at comcast.net
Sat Sep 24 05:17:40 CEST 2005

A lookup of 1.4331274267223 in Plouffe's Inverter:
http://bootes.math.uqam.ca/cgi-bin/ipcgi/lookup.pl?Submit=GO+&number=1.4331274267223&lookup_type=simple

shows the following:
1433127426722311 = BesI(0,2)/BesI(1,2)

Looking up   bessel continued   in MathWorld shows a link to the following
web page:
http://mathworld.wolfram.com/ContinuedFractionConstant.html
which shows the following formula for the reciprocal the number:
     I_1(2)/I_O(2) = 0.697774658

Gerald

PS, I used the XNumbers Excel addin to do the calculation. XNumbers is also
available for the
OpenOffice.org Calc spreadsheet software (although I haven't gotten it to
work with Calc yet, I
think I need a newer version of Calc). XNumbers provides multi-precision
arithmetic and lots of functions,
and is free, as is Calc.