Semi-voluntary moratorium on OEIS submissions?

Antti Karttunen antti.karttunen at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 01:49:59 CEST 2005

N. J. A. Sloane wrote:

>Seqfans,  I was away for a week, got home on the red-eye
>at 2am today.  But at 11pm last night, the Uninterruptable Power Supply (or UPS)
>in the Labs' building failed, and it took them 18 hours to fix it.
>
>I apologize for this.
>
>I'm also VERY far behind now in processing new sequences
>and updates.

How about a "semi-voluntary moratorium on a submission of a new
sequences and updates"
for say, a week or a month, or at least until Neil has cleaned the rush
(*) and
taken a deep breath after the task?
Otherwise this seems to me like an abuse of a single person's resources.
(Take heed, the most compulsive submitters...)

(* with the "Associate Editors" helping as much as they can...)

>NJAS

Yours,

Antti