Semi-voluntary moratorium on OEIS submissions?

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 19:38:41 CEST 2005

I think that's a good idea, Antti. Besides, it would give a good use to the
Draft E-Mail folders of our e-mail accounts.
 However, the voluntary moratorium ought not apply to corrections. If I spot
a mistake in a sequence already in the table, I will send it in right away
before I forget about it.
 Alonso