A possible candidate for OEIS

Brendan McKay bdm at cs.anu.edu.au
Mon Aug 21 07:00:19 CEST 2006

Equivalently, directed graphs (simple but loops allowed) without a
few small forbidden subgraphs (those allowing 2 distinct paths of
length 2 from vertex x to vertex y for some x,y; I think there are
6 possibilities).  Nice.

One can also consider isomorphism classes of those digraphs.

A question: what is the maximum number of 1s in such a matrix?

Brendan.

* Dan Dima <dimad72 at gmail.com> [060821 07:02]: