A possible candidate for OEIS

Antti Karttunen antti.karttunen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 21 18:50:25 CEST 2006

Brendan McKay wrote:

>Equivalently, directed graphs (simple but loops allowed) without a
>few small forbidden subgraphs (those allowing 2 distinct paths of
>length 2 from vertex x to vertex y for some x,y; I think there are
>6 possibilities).  Nice.

Nice interpretation! For those SeqFanaticians for whom the above
connection seems entirely mysterious,
please read this: http://mathworld.wolfram.com/AdjacencyMatrix.html
and it should be clear. BTW, the differences in mathematical knowledge
and skills
on this list are surely huge, so why not to let people to have a possibility
to learn a bit each time there is a concrete sequence or other example
which makes it possible?

Yours,

Antti