A121760/1: two (interesting?) sequences

zak seidov zakseidov at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 21 17:27:31 CEST 2006

--- Ralf Stephan <ralf at ark.in-berlin.de> wrote:
'maybe if noone answers he will see that people do
> not
> find it interesting'

OK Ralf,
if "no news = bad news" is assumed by most
it's also not bad policy,
but is this so?
In such case 95% seqs never got attn,
and what does it mean, that
they ain't interesting?
Regards, Zak
PS Sorry for unusually frequent my posts,
I'm quitting...
Yet, just for background:
how will these "base" A121760/1 be looking
in base-2?
I'd read many messages here that "base"
seqs are mostly non-interesting,
but never undestood why, sorry.
Can anybody kindly help with these particular seqs,
thanks, Zak