Demotion of Pluto as a planet

Brendan McKay bdm at cs.anu.edu.au
Sun Aug 27 14:11:52 CEST 2006

It is supposed to a mnemonic for the new sequence of planets,
but it isn't. It's a mnemonic for the old sequence. It is not
self-referential at all but rather self-contradictory.

So it is sub-optimal.  A perfect mnemonic would use just EIGHT
words to refer to the fact that there used to be nine.

Brendan.

* Antti Karttunen <antti.karttunen at gmail.com> [060827 19:09]: