COMMENT on A111050. Re: Demotion of Pluto as a planet

Antti Karttunen antti.karttunen at gmail.com
Fri Aug 25 00:36:27 CEST 2006

franktaw at netscape.net wrote:

> A110050 does not need any changes; it is a mathematical
> sequence with a historical relationship to the planets.

The sequence is A111050.
And it needs just one change: addition of the keyword "dead",
because it is an erroneous duplicate of A003461. "Bode numbers
multiplied by 10: 4 + 3*floor(2^(n-1)). "
http://www.research.att.com/~njas/sequences/A003461

The link http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/A354412
could be transferred from A111050 to A003461, and let's
hope that OEIS can present it properly, without interpreting A354412 as
an "A-number".
Maybe URL http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/h2g2/%41354412 works better!

Yours,

Antti