Demotion of Pluto as a planet

Jonathan Post jvospost3 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 27 16:44:36 CEST 2006

For mathematical self-referentiality, hinting at Godel paradoxes, please
allow me to mention:

"*This sentence contains
ten words,
eighteen syllables,
and sixty-four letters.*"
[Jonathan Vos Post, Scientific American, reprinted in
"Metamagical Themas: Questing for the Essence of Mind and Pattern",
by Douglas R. Hofstadter, paperback reprint March 1996, pp.26-27]