Hi

Nick Hobson nickh at qbyte.org
Mon Dec 4 22:00:01 CET 2006

Hi Seqfans,

I joined the mailing list at the weekend and I'd just like to briefly
introduce myself.  My name is Nick Hobson, and I run the website Nick's
Mathematical Puzzles. (http://www.qbyte.org/puzzles/)

I have dozens of links to OEIS from my puzzle site, but it's only recently
that I've taken the time to explore it in some depth.  It really is an
amazingly rich resource, that offers a window into number theory and
combinatorics, in particular.  I especially like the wealth of comments
and references, both online and offline.

Nick