Hi

Jonathan Post jvospost3 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 22:46:45 CET 2006

Dear Nick,

I love your website! It is in the great company of Ed Pegg, Jr., and Eric
Friedman's math puzzle sites.

Perhaps you'd like to submit the finite, full, sequence from the solution to
your problem #35 on cuboids:

480, 504, 560, 576, 630, 672, 720, 792, 840, 960, 1320, 1350, 1440, 1512,
1530, 1680, 1950, 2450, 2520, 4290

Hold on: that's already in the OEIS as A115157.

Thus, I'd like to suggest your problem #35's question and solution pages be
added to A115157 as hotlink references.

-- Jonathan Vos Post