Beyond Fibonacci and Padovan (was: A124168)

Rainer Rosenthal r.rosenthal at web.de
Tue Dec 5 10:02:03 CET 2006

Jonathan Vos Post wrote:
> I don't want to bombard Dr. Neil J. A. Sloane with sequences that I
make up,
> so as to not interrupt his holiday-ish December.

Dear Jonathan,

regarding your family of sequences A103372 ff. there are some questions.
Neil asked me to submit the "Anyone for Twopins" sequences which I
announced already in July. I would like to communicate with you via
mail. The Twopins classification is somewhat 2-dimensional whereas
your classification is 1-dimensional (k=2,3,...12 in the OEIS).

I already sent you a mail but may be it went into nowhere.

Thans and greetings,
Rainer Rosenthal
r.rosenthal at web.de