Beyond Fibonacci and Padovan (was: A124168)

Jonathan Post jvospost3 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 18:03:51 CET 2006

Dear Rainer Rosenthal,

I  am pleased to answer questions, but meanwhile encourage you to read the
references I cite, and to understand that Ray Chandler (
RayChandler at alumni.tcu.edu) and Robert G. Wilson v  (rgwv at rgwv.com) were of
assistance to me in the Padovan-like sequences which I submitted.  They
might also like to assist you.

Do you reside in Germany? I have enjoyed my visits to Germany.  I had
ancestors there, as well as some of my teachers' teacher's teachers...

Thank you again for your interest,

sincerely,

Professor Jonathan Vos Post