OEIS on vacation in December

zak seidov zakseidov at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 5 18:12:17 CET 2006

Rob, seqfans!

Most of these 1174  "prime seidov"'s
are not of mine, I beleive.

And even all 25594 "prime" sequences
in OEIS have been submitted by me - what then?

Why have Neil and co-editors ACCEPTED them?

(I repeated some 1,000 times that
one should discriminate between RECEIVED and
ACCEPTED submissions).

It is a general policy (and undisputed right)
of any editor board to select/reject/accept
submissions.

WARD (=with all due respect),
Zak

PS You may call me "prime" offender,
but my salary (which is zero) doesn't depend
on the number of "my sequences" appeared in OEIS,
and I don't mind if you'll remove all
(OK, most of) my submisions from OEIS.

WARD,
Zak