OEIS on vacation in December

franktaw at netscape.net franktaw at netscape.net
Tue Dec 5 19:20:23 CET 2006

For whatever reasons, Neil is very reluctant to reject sequences.  I'm
not going to presume to speak for him on the reasons for this.
However, in my opinion, this does mean that those of us submitting
sequences should be restrained in submitting sequences.  (Really,
that restraint would be called for, anyhow.)

Just as an example, there are hundreds of sequences in the OEIS
for primes with a particular digit pattern - some with the primes
and some with their indices.

Franklin T. Adams-Watters

P.S. "prime author:seidov" finds 1085 matches.