smallest all-semiprime magic square

franktaw at netscape.net franktaw at netscape.net
Sun Dec 24 07:58:20 CET 2006

The smallest prime magic square is:

 17 89  71
113 59   5

We can just double that, to get:

226 118  10

which is quite a bit smaller than your example.

Even if you want to exclude squares where the entries have a common
divisor, your example looks suspiciously large to me.  And looking at
A096003, it looks like you are assuming that your magic consists of
numbers in arithmetic progression.  That is not a valid assumption.

Franklin T. Adams-Watters