smallest all-semiprime magic square

Jonathan Post jvospost3 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 05:00:43 CET 2006

Has progress been made since this article?

Magic Tesseracts
Ivars Peterson
http://www.sciencenews.org/pages/sn_arc99/10_16_99/mathland.htm

The smallest perfect magic tesseract is or order 16 (i.e. 16 x 16 x 16 x
16).

Are there prime magic tesseracts known? Can we construct semiprime magic
tesseracts analogous to the semiprime magic squares discussed earlier?

Does the Peter Loly result on moment of intertia of magic squares and magic
cubes extend to magic tesseracts, with modifications since 4-D rotation is
about a plane rather than about an axis?