New sequence : Primes for which SQRT(A000040(n)) < A001223(n)

reismann at free.fr reismann at free.fr
Tue Dec 12 21:26:17 CET 2006

Dear Richard, Dean, David and Seqfans

Primes p for which there are no primes between p and p+ln²(p) :
2,3,7
Conjecture : this sequence is finite and complete = Cramer's conjecture (If I
understood well)

Primes p for which there are no primes between p and p+sqrt(p) :
3,7,13,23,31,113
srqt(p) > ln² p for p=2, p=3 and p in (5507, infinity)
this sequence is finite and complete because of the Cramer's conjecture.
Cramer made his conjecture considering the Riemann hypothesis as true.
Is it true ?

Best

Rémi EISMANN