a MUCH better photo of the icosahedron

Jonathan Post jvospost3 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 18:24:43 CET 2006

As whether the cosmos is Dodecahedral:

mirrors
Feature: September 2005

PhysicsWeb
Most astronomers think that the universe is infinite, but recent
measurements suggest that it could be finite and relatively small. Indeed,
as Jean-Pierre Luminet describes, we could be living in an exotic universe
shaped rather like a football</a>
"... Topologists have proved that in addition to the ordinary, simply
connected Euclidean, spherical and hyperbolic spaces, there are 17 other
Euclidean spaces and an infinite number of spherical and hyperbolic spaces -
all of which are multiply connected...."