The new OEIS search page!!!!!

Russ Cox russcox at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 18:27:28 CET 2006

> One more problem - when displaying a signed sequence, there is a
> disconcerting tendency to put a minus sign at the end of the line, with the
> number proper at the start of the new line.

The web browser is in charge of the line wrapping, so it is the
one making this decision.  Presumably your web browser
believes that the minus sign is a hyphen and wraps it there
instead of using the space that precedes it.  I looked at some
signed sequences in Firefox and don't have that behavior there.

Which web browser are you using?  I'm curious to know, but I don't
think there's much we can do.

Russ