Matrix Log of Triangle A051731=A054525^-1

franktaw at netscape.net franktaw at netscape.net
Tue Jan 10 19:37:48 CET 2006

I think this is exactly the way to do it.

The only real alternative is to submit two sequences, with the numerators and denominators.  I would only do that in this case if there is some independent interest in the table of zeros and ones which constitutes the numerators.  Is there?

Franklin T. Adams-Watters
16 W. Michigan Ave.
Palatine, IL 60067
847-776-7645