New lookup suggestion

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Mon Jan 16 23:33:42 CET 2006

David Wilson suggests:

In the sequence output, create a link to a page for editing the sequence.

I don't like that idea at all.  But the suggestion certainly
has some merit.  Let me think about it and discuss it with
my colleagues here.  And then get back to you.

Neil

[I don't want to make it too easy for every single user of
the OEIS to send in his/her comments.  Even with the present
clumsy system I can hardly keep up with the comments.

And I don't want to make it into a Wiki.

I want to monitor every change myself.  That's the only way
to maintain our high standards.

As someone remarked on this list recently, if you read something
in the wikipedia, it may or may not be true.

But if you see something in the OEIS, then - we hope - it is correct.]