Plot function, b-files.

Antti Karttunen antti.karttunen at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 08:14:55 CEST 2006

A few questions:

What is the maximum limit of the terms for sequence
so that the plotting-program won't merge the spikes for a(n) and a(n+1)
together? (even if there are say, thousands of values in the b-file).
Or is this already automatically cut at, something like n=200?
(see e.g. http://www.research.att.com/~njas/sequences/table?a=5&fmt=5
this seems to be the case.)
Would it be possible to make this a little wider, say 626 or at least 429?

If there are more terms in b-file, could the table-formatter use them as
well?
What is the practical max.size of tables that the browsers used by
SeqFanaticians
can handle without choking? (E.g. a triangle of the side n=20 or 30,
say. Font size?)

If I submit a few b-files to the existing sequences, is it enough just
to send the
files themselves (with their proper names), or should I supply also the
comment-lines, like

%H A038776 A. Karttunen, <a href="http://www.research.att.com/~njas/sequences/b038776.txt">Table of n, a(n) for n = 0..428</a>

???

Yours,