Plot function, b-files.

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Mon Jul 31 13:30:52 CEST 2006

Q. What is the maximum limit of the terms for sequence
so that the plotting-program won't merge the spikes for a(n) and a(n+1)
together?

A. We give 2 plots. the first cuts off at 200 points
and is a pin plot.

the second uses all available points and is a scatter plot.

Q. Would it be possible to make this a little wider, say 626 or at least 429?
A.  No, 200 seemed about right

Q. If I submit a few b-files to the existing sequences, is it enough just
to send the
files themselves (with their proper names), or should I supply also the
comment-lines, like

%H A038776 A. Karttunen, <a href="http://www.research.att.com/~njas/sequences/b038776.txt">
Table of n, a(n) for n = 0..428</a>

A. Send the %H lines too!