Weighted trees

franktaw at netscape.net franktaw at netscape.net
Fri Mar 10 02:40:11 CET 2006

Thanks for the very nice calculation.  I have now submitted the cases k = 0 and k = 1 to the OEIS, giving you credit.

I described my original sequence using the phrase "rooted trees" in the name line.  Once  it has been established what kind of trees one is talking about, I don't really think it is necessary to include the entire description on each subsequent repetition.

Franklin T. Adams-Watters