PS

Brendan McKay bdm at cs.anu.edu.au
Sat Mar 11 07:40:25 CET 2006

Neil, It sounds like you don't have much of a choice except to
be tough.  You could tell this person to send the most interesting
sequence s/he can find each day as you cannot accept more than
that.  Of course you could later increase this quota if the most
interesting sequence per day turns out to be very interesting.

If, otoh, s/he ignores your request, block the email address.

Brendan.

* N. J. A. Sloane <njas at research.att.com> [060311 17:15]: