request for advice

Russ Cox rsc at swtch.com
Sat Mar 11 19:43:30 CET 2006

I think you can answer this by looking at the original
goal of the database: to index every sequence
that someone might reasonably come across in some
other context and wonder what its definition is.

Numbers n such that n and 2n+1 belong to AXXXXXX
might or might not fit this criteria, depending on how
it came up.  For example, if the sequence arose in some
other context and just happened to be "n such that n
and 2n+1 belong to Axxxxxx", then I think that should
be added.

I think you should simply say that in order to be added,
a sequence has to arise in some interesting non-OEIS
context.

Russ