request for advice

A.N.W.Hone A.N.W.Hone at kent.ac.uk
Thu Mar 16 11:32:25 CET 2006

Dear Neil,

I also agree that it's best to be tough on such contributions,
and let the contributor submit at most one sequence per day
(or even one a week).

You are to be congratulated on creating a most excellent
resource of information for both professional and recreational
mathematicians alike, and it is essential that the high
quality of the OEIS is maintained.

If superseeker can generate the sequences defined by
these sorts of rules, then there's no reason to include them
in the database.

Best wishes,
Andy Hone