Plot function

Antti Karttunen antti.karttunen at gmail.com
Fri May 26 21:35:06 CEST 2006

Leroy Quet wrote:

>Basically, I would like sequences to be plotted at the time they are
>requested so that users can have *options* on how the plots are made.
>
>In my opinion, there is no hurry to institute these ideas. I just would
>like it if they are instituted eventually, so I of course hope the
>technical difficulties can someday be overcome.

Well, it's not that hard to take some of the pre-existing
plotter-applets (written in Java
or some other language), and modify it so that it fetches the terms to
be plotted
from one or more OEIS-entries. That way the users could tweak their plotting
parameters and re-plot their graphs as much as they wanted, without bogging
down the resources of the OEIS-server itself.

Yours,

Antti