A065577 Number of Goldbach partitions of 10^n? More terms?

zak seidov zakseidov at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 3 04:09:56 CET 2006

David, Dick, Bob, Ivars,
seqfans.

After recalculating (at two different PC's)
and rechecking I could finally
find source of my error
(silly as usual) in one of codes,
and my final value is
a(10) = 18200488 (NOT 18200487!)
which coincides now with the Dick-David value.

So, Bob,
you may wish to give in A065577  the correct value
a(10) = 18200488 with due refer to David Wilson  and
Richard Mathar (not me).
Also Ivars can extend his table.
Thanks, Zak

BTW1 Still, is it possible to find a(11)... with C++?

BIW2 Not all people even in this closed list
may be interested in Mmca specific problems,
so I''l be happy to have a list of you
particularly Mmca-involved.
Then we may circulate relevant messages
not to all seqfan community.
Please anyone interested write me personally
with subject "Me in Mmca", thanks.
Of course it's not intented to be closed list!
Hope this is not against Gerard' policy.