download seqs resulting from search

franktaw at netscape.net franktaw at netscape.net
Fri Nov 3 17:14:55 CET 2006

Try adding "keyword:tabl" to the search.  Then (probably) repeat with
"keyword:tabf" instead - unless you aren't interested in irregular
tables.  This won't be all in one go, but two isn't too bad.

Of course, there are undoubtably some tables which sum to factorials
that don't have the words "row sum" in them.  And maybe some that just
reference A000142 instead of using the word "factorial".

Franklin T. Adams-Watters