A124080 10 times triangular numbers

Jonathan Post jvospost3 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 04:10:47 CET 2006

As usual, you're right, Neil.

I was trying to be nice to the newcomer, by showing him the collaborative
nature of the endeavor. I'm sure that his enthusiasm can be made fruitful.
I've certainly erred in judgment, many times, and you and your associate
editors have been splendid in guiding me towards better work.

Sometimes, as they sing: "you've got to be cruel to be kind."

Hence the "probation" keyword and, one of my useful suggestions to you and
your board, the "less" keyword.

Sorry for where that road leads, which I help pave with good intentions.

-- Jonathan