report, Oct 08 2006

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Sun Oct 8 20:51:14 CEST 2006

Dear Seqfans
I should not complain too much about the number of "Comments"
that are submitted, because of course they are vital for maintaining
the database.

Yesterday (Oct 07 2006) I got caught up with the majority of
comments and new submissions. New version of OEIS in about 10 minutes
from now.

There is a new paper in the arXiv:
Philippe Flajolet, Eric Fusy, Xavier Gourdon, Daniel Panario and Nicolas Pouyanne,
A Hybrid of Darboux's Method and Singularity Analysis in Combinatorial Asymptotics,
arXiv:math.CO/0606370
that has references to several sequences in the OEIS
and also contains many new sequences that could be added,
in case someone would like to do this. [I added just one myself,
from page 27 line 4.]  If so, post a note here saying you
will do this.

Neil