Error-finding program

franktaw at netscape.net franktaw at netscape.net
Wed Oct 25 18:09:21 CEST 2006

I have had exactly this error occur; and as Paul says, it occurs when
emailing Neil directly.  Note that the problem is not usually in
composiing the message, but in transmission; there is email software
that decides that lines are too long and wraps them for you.  When you
submit from the submissions page, the email is sent from AT&T's server,
and they don't have this problem internally.

There is a very simple solution for the submitter: use spaces instead
of commas in the sequence.  This will take care of the problem unless
your sequence has a very long number in it - in which case, add a note
for Neil to check that it didn't get split.

Franklin T. Adams-Watters