This would be nice

zak seidov zakseidov at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 4 08:03:37 CEST 2006

Of course,
commenting/editing the existing database
is (much) more important than
submitting new (mostly non-interesting) SEQs.

Look: after some 123000-strong database

(Last modified October 2 14:48 EDT 2006. Contains
122983 sequences.)

it's very diffcult to find new seq worth accepting
still number of submitted seqs per day only increases.

What to do with it? -

Separate received and accepted sequences!!

I repeated it too many times so
sorry doing it again.

Why does Neil reject such a simple recipe -
I don't know.

With all due respect,
Zak