Additive sequences

franktaw at netscape.net franktaw at netscape.net
Wed Sep 20 17:24:01 CEST 2006

I'm not sure it's a good name either.  My own preference
would be "log multiplicative", since when you exponentiate
such a sequence you get a multiplicative sequence.

But "additive" is, as stated, already in use in the database.
Barring a finding of the form "there's a lot of literature on
these, and they're called X", it isn't going to change.

Franklin T. Adams-Watters