request for help in clarifying definition of sequence

Jud McCranie j.mccranie at adelphia.net
Sat Sep 16 16:55:22 CEST 2006

At 10:36 AM 9/16/2006, Joshua Zucker wrote:

>I don't know much about zeta functions, but my limited understanding
>of the explanation below is that the new sequence is supposed to be
>the complement of A002410 .

I think that is almost right.  A2410 is rounding to the nearest
integer, and what he seems to be doing is taking the floor and then
excluding them from the sequence.  Not exactly the complement of 2410
because the 4th term of A2410 is 33 (must be rounded up from 32.x),
whereas he takes the floor of it (32) and excludes that.