Problems with xrefs to A127585

franktaw at netscape.net franktaw at netscape.net
Wed Apr 4 06:22:22 CEST 2007

According to the dexhis.txt file, A127585 was retired in favor of
A127586.  Likewise, the nearby sequence A127588 was retired in favor of
A127587.

It appears (although I haven't checked all of them) that the sequences
incorrectly referencing A127585 also reference A127587 through A127588.
  According, both A127585 and A127588 should be removed from the cross
references for these sequences.

Franklin T. Adams-Watters