Problems with xrefs to A127585

Artur grafix at csl.pl
Wed Apr 4 11:23:44 CEST 2007

Dear Seqfans,
I'm remember one case when I was reserved new numbers for my new
sequences and I was do corossrefferences to my own new sequences
(according these reserved numbers). Later Neil ask me me about
possibility changing these numbers because another author was submitted
long serie of related sequences and Neil want have these in ONEIS under
decreased numbers. I was agree and my sequences was submitted under
another numbers than I was reserved earlier. I don't remembered about
changing later crossrefferences on these new one numbers. I will try
check these soon and send corrections to Neil.
BEST WISHES
ARTUR