Please Help Me!!!

Lekraj Beedassy boodhiman at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 11 02:15:43 CET 2007

How are you doing today? I am in a hurry writing you this message, as i don't have much time on the pc here, However i have a brief message to pass over to you about my
  present situation which requires your urgent response. Actually, I had a trip to Nigeria few days ago for a program called "Empowering Youth to Fight Racism, HIV/AIDS, Poverty and Lack of Education, the program is taking place in three major countries in Africa which is Ghana, South Africa and Nigeria. but unfortunately for me all my money got stolen at the hotel where i lodged due to a robbery incident that happened in the hotel. I had been so restless since last night, i have been without any money i am even owing the hotel here as well, moreover the Hotel's telephone lines here got disconnected by the robbers and they are trying to get them fixed back.
  I have access to only emails at the library because my cell cant work here so i didn't bring it along, please i want you to help me with some money so that i can clear my bills and return back home. I am in a terrible situation right now because am with no money. I want you to help me with some amount of money as I am now owning a hotel bill of $800 and they want me to pay up my Hotel bills soon else they will hand me over to the Hotel Management, And i will also need $1100 to fly back to the states. If you can you help me with a sum of $2000 to sort out my problems here. I would be very greatful, I need this money so bad that I can't even endure, I don't even have any money to call overseas nor shelter myself for a day which means I have been starving so bad. so please understand how urgent it is. so i can return back i would refund it back to you as soon as i get home, I am so confused right now and don't know what to do, you can have it sent through Western Union but
 My passport is with the Embassy here so not sure if i can use my name to collect it now, But you can send it directly to a Man who works for Western Union, he helps people in the hotel i lodge to get money from their relatives and i would get it through him, I have already spoke to him, so he will get it immediately it is sent but let me know if you can help me then i will make findings. Its really urgent for me as i don't know what to do right now than to leave here as soon you have the money sent.i will refund back the money immediately i get back home.
  and do me a favor, Don't tell anyone about my condition. Below is the guy's information that works for Western Union over here.
  Name: Nad Betty
Address: 1 Air port Hotel.
City: Ikeja
State: Lagos
Zip code: 23401
Country: Nigeria
Text Question: What is the money for?
Answer: Hotel Bills
                       As soon as you send the money, please email me with the Money Transfer Control Number(10 Digits MTCN ), full sender's name, text question and answer and
  amount sent, I will appreciate your help at this time and I promise to pay back whenever I return back to state.
  Lekraj.