New sequences with A numbers (for endofunctions)

Jonathan Post jvospost3 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 6 03:19:16 CET 2007

Thank you, Frank and Christian!  The generating function is nice. I'm
pleased that my stumblings with endofunctions have been rescued into a
plethora of valuable contributions.  I'm encouraging my son to reference
your new work in the paper he's trying to complete, both for course credit
at university, and external publication after his professor has evaluated
it. There are references still to be given to others' work on random
endofunctions, asymptotics, and cycle-index enumeration.

I've been looking at the canonical FrankTAW notation for endofunctions, per
your computer-generated Excel file.  Is there an easy way to see from one of
those if it's connected? Is there an easy way to translate between your
notation and the Goedel numbering?