Adieu (fwd)

David Wilson davidwwilson at comcast.net
Thu Jan 11 20:55:19 CET 2007

We lost JHC a while ago, now Antti and RKG.  I remember a few others who have unsubscribed. And I'm sure there are many, like myself, who page through their seqfan mail these days with barely a glance. We have lost those people too, quietly.

But I think the worst part of it is, I have lost much of my enthusiasm for the OEIS. When I first started working on it, I used to get a great deal of pleasure out of tracking down and fixing errors and extending sequences and such, thinking that my work to some extent raised the overall quality of the OEIS. But now I feel like its a losing battle.