[seqfan] Message from the Administrator

Olivier Gerard ogerard at ext.jussieu.fr
Sat Jan 13 00:43:06 CET 2007

Dear Seqfan Members,

Seqfan started ten years ago (December 1996 to be precise)

Some people have been discussing the best way to manage this list
in the last few days, without even thinking about posting to me (and
Neil) privately
before and waiting for my reactions.  Some good points have nevertheless
been made.  I find that losing more than twenty valued members is
a very high price to pay for this.

So this TOPIC IS now officially CLOSED on this list until I announce my projects
(probably end of next week).  Posters on other topics are asked to use
some restraint.

Since most of the discussion stems from the high frequency of messages
on this list, this means that anyone starting this subject again (January 13)
will be unsubscribed without warning.  Anyone is free to write to me directly
of course.

Yours faithfully,

Olivier Gerard