Fwd: First 11 values of A121387 coincide with apparently unrelated new seq

Jonathan Post jvospost3 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 22 21:33:53 CEST 2007

From: jonathan post <jvospost2 at yahoo.com>
Date: Jun 22, 2007 12:31 PM
Subject: Re: First 11 values of A121387 coincide with apparently
unrelated new seq
To: franktaw at netscape.net, g_m at mcraefamily.com,
rayjchandler at sbcglobal.net, jvospost3 at gmail.com,
seqfan at ext.jussieu.fr, alford1940 at aol.com, ralf at ark.in-berlin.de
Cc: jvospost2 at yahoo.com, jvospost3 at gmail.com

Franklin T. Adams-Watters is 100% correct.

The open issue being the multiplicity of such
solutions. The table I gave in seqfans through n=41
shows a number of double solutions, i.e. semiprime
Pythagorean triple hypotenuses in two different ways.

What is the first triple solution?

Perhaps I should make a seq of the first k-tuple
solution of semiprime Pythagorean triple hypotenuses.
Or pehaps not.  Thought and feelings?

Best,

Jonathan Vos Post