Smallest semiprime with Hamming weight n

Jonathan Post jvospost3 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 23 04:28:46 CEST 2007

This is a base sequence, so skip it if you hate those.

Smallest semiprime with Hamming weight n (i.e. smallest semiprime with
exactly n ones when written in binary).
Semiprime analogue of A061712
4, 6, 14, 15, 55, 95, 247, ...

Not important, so I'll not submit to njas during vacation.  Should
also have code and enough examples to fill 3 lines. Should reference
other Hamming weight seqs, and the other base ones I did with
semiprimes that have a semiprime number of ones, and the like.

Sorry.  Just playing with kid stuff before I start teaching High
school on Monday.

Have a nice weekend.