185 is special

Maximilian Hasler maximilian.hasler at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 01:52:15 CEST 2007

On 6/2/07, Jon Schoenfield <jonscho at hiwaay.net> wrote:
> Granted ... but couldn't the same objections be made about the existing
> sequence A053169?

indeed. somehow provocating... and a certain "najs" even extended it
very recently to 100. must be not very serious, that guy...
If this would be done by a script up to 53169 or beyond, the entry
#53169 would disappear and reappear every other update.
Should be classified as "unstable sequence"...

Maximilian

PS: Joshua: of course I meant "cannot exist in the OEIS"...