End of infinite sequence

Mitch Harris maharri at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 03:23:04 CEST 2007

On 6/5/07, Eric Angelini <Eric.Angelini at kntv.be> wrote:

> Hello Seq-fans,
> this is the end of an infinite sequence (no start, infinite
> amount of terms, but a precise end):
>
> ... 20,23,5,14,20,25,20,23,15,0,6,9,22,5.
>
> How could I enter such a sequence in the OEIS?

The precedent supporting what others have mentioned is:

  http://www.research.att.com/~njas/sequences/A039834
  Fibonacci extended to negative numbers (often referred to as 'reflected')

(search the OEIS for 'reflected')

Mitch

* zak seidov <zakseidov at yahoo.com> [Jun 04. 2007 14:27]:
> As I said,
> or 185 IS interesting to you,
> or you are NOT SF
> (even if you are JA).

If you are JA than you are a grumpy German (aka Sauerkraut) and tend
to be more interested in the number 999 (nein! nein! nein!)  and its
relatives.

So we could add the "German diplomacy" sequence:

A999999:  German part in a conversation, comma separated
list of the German's replies to whatever the other guy says.

Strikes me that I computed 9^9^9 in the year 1999, karma?

> If anyone each time when he said:
> "this number (or this sequence) is uniteresting"
> would add "to me"
> i'd be perfectly OK.
>
> Why this unterested people
> don't do something more interesting to them,
> I've never understood...

Not uninterested at all, just a random prime-o-phobia.

> Highly interested one,
> Zak
>
> --- David Wilson <davidwwilson at comcast.net> wrote:
>
> > 185 is special in the amount of attention it has
> > received in this mailing
> > list recently.

regards,   jj