Two diverging seq after 50 terms

Andrew Plewe aplewe at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jun 27 22:00:31 CEST 2007

I'm in the process right now of converting my dupe file (where I've saved
all of the duplicates and possible duplicates that I've submitted) to the
link format below for easy verification and to keep track of outstanding
"possible" dupes. If the sequences linked below don't satisfy your
requirements (do you want sequences that differ at exactly the 51st term?),
I could let you know if I run into a pair that do.

	-Andrew Plewe-